- ISO 9001, CS, CE and CSA-C US
- RoHS compliant
- Compact design for areas with tight space restrictions
- Full-port valve design offers lower pressure drop and a less turbulent flow
- Balanced encapsulated valve construction minimizes cold-flow of seats
- Precision stainless steel balls reduce torque and friction losses while extending the seat life of the valve
- Actuator features an extended duty cycle induction motor, high alloy steel gear train, H-insulation class, visual position indication and space heater standard
- Valve has Virgin PTFE seats, a blow-out proof stainless steel stem and live-loaded stem packing
- ID polish is Ra 32 minimum
- Electric actuator: lightweight powder coated aluminum alloy housing, NEMA 4/4X waterproof and dustproof
- A wide variety of options are available: modulating, extra switches, transmitters, potentiometer, etc. Contact Dixon for details.
- Even though there are torque safety factors built into our automated ball valve packages, actual service conditions must also be considered when selecting the proper product for the appropriate application.
- Severe service conditions such as dirty water, dirty air, all slurries, raw sewage water, oils, and other viscous fluids can have a dramatic affect in raising the torque requirements of ball valves as much as 75% and therefore larger actuators may be required. Please consult Dixon when dealing with these types of applications.