Dixon, founded in 1916, is a premier manufacturer and supplier of hose couplings, valves, dry disconnects, swivels, and other fluid transfer and control products. Our global reach includes a wide range of products for numerous industries including petroleum exploration, refining, transportation, chemical processing, food and beverage, steel, fire protection, construction, mining, and manufacturing. Dixon's strategic objective is to create solutions that make products safer, leak-free, longer lasting, and always available.
The Dixon Story
- Lead in our chosen markets by setting and achieving ambitious goals.
- Provide quality products, rapid delivery, and superior customer service worldwide.
- Encourage and assist all employees to reach their full potential with opportunities to influence the decision-making process.
- Be accountable for executing our plans.
- Conduct our business with honesty and integrity.
- Promote Respect, Responsibility, Caring, Citizenship, Trustworthiness, and Fairness.
- Operate our facilities in a safe, clean, and healthy manner.
- Act responsibly as a corporate citizen.
Our Value Proposition
- Dixon is committed to delighting our customers by being the easiest company they do business with every day.