- Butterfly valves are commonly used on dry bulk tankers to control the flow of product
- Handles are high strength 713 aluminum, with a retrogressive re-aging process which creates as stronger handle than the cast iron handle which are commonly used in the industry.
- Iron discs are standard for superior wear resistance
- Flange gaskets are not required; the valves elastomer seat also doubles as the flange gasket.
- Aluminum body with iron disc
- Polymer bushings
- FDA approved Buna-N (Nitrile) seals and seats,-20°F to 275°F (-29° to 135°C)
- Stainless steel spring, stem and locking lever pin
- Aluminum handle and throttling plate
- Handle kits are sold separately, choose aluminum or iron
- Replacement discs and seats are available