- Maximum Impulse Pressure²: 3,000 PSI (20.68 MPa) ¹
- Burst Pressure Connected: 15500 PSI (106 MPa)
- Burst Pressure Plug: 20000 PSI (137 MPa)
- Maximum Pressure Connect & Disconnect³: 3000 PSI (21 MPa)
- DORS Retention System optimizes flow and impulse pressure performance
- Thread-to-connect design and dual valve system in the plug allow for connecting under pressure.
- Threaded design eliminates premature wear or brinelling commonly found with locking ball designs when subjected to high impulse pressures.
- Machined components are manufactured using solid 316 stainless steel bar stock
- Stainless steel retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life
- Valve stems have molded Polyurethane seals, with a temperature range of-65°F to +212°F (-54°C to +100°C)
- Ancillary coupler seals are Nitrile (Buna-N), with a temperature range of-40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C)
- TPC-ET Anti-Extrusion ring protects main coupling valve seal from dynamic impulse pressure damage
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Interchangeable with Stucchi VEP-P/VEP-HD Series, DNP PST4/FSI Series, Voswinkel FT Series, Parker FET-Series, and Holmbury HFT Series
How it works
- Prior to connecting, thoroughly clean all mating surfaces and threads on both halves, the pull the coupler sleeve forward.
- To initiate the connection, align the coupler and plug, pushing/turning the coupler sleeve towards the plug while engaging the threads. Keep the mating halves aligned during the connection process.
- Allow the threads to pull the coupler onto the plug, do not push the coupler onto the plug.
- The first phase of the connection should be threaded by hand, without the use of tools. Please note the connection sleeve may seize when dirt and debris accumulate in the threads- wipe away debris with a cloth, compressed air or a brush.
- The second phase of the connection may require a wrench if the pressure is higher than anticipated.
- Continue to thread the coupler sleeve onto the plug until the end of the sleeve meets the plug body.
- To disconnect, use a wrench to break the coupler sleeve free and keep the mating halves aligned during the disconnection process.
- ¹ Couplings impulse tested in accordance with ISO7241-2 for 1,000,000 cycles connected and 100,000 cycles disconnected at 133% of ISO Working Pressure.
- ² Couplings impulse tested in accordance with ISO7241-2 for 100,000 cycles connected and disconnected at Maximum Impulse pressure listed
- ³ System temperature for Maximum Connect/Disconnect Pressure must not exceed 150°F (65°C)
- Rated Flow ∆P=21.75 PSI