- For use in industries from petroleum, blending plants, petrochemical, refining, mining, distilling, paint plants, farm irrigation and fertilizing, wastewater treatment, food and beverage process equipment, marine and many more
- Bearing pack design allows easy seal change without removing the ball bearings.
- Simple maintenance: remove one nose piece, replace seal pack, and reinstall with little down-time.
- Instream seal separates the wetted area from the ball bearings allowing for longer bearing pack life over conventional swivels.
- Wide set bearing race for higher moment loads
- Compact design for low profile applications
- Bearing pack: through hardened forged high carbon alloy
- Material contact surfaces: stainless steel or carbon steel nose pieces
- All styles
- Stock end configurations: 150 Ib. and 300 Ib. flanges, FNPT, butt weld, others per request
- Stock seals: Baylast™, FKM, PTFE, others per request
- Full penetration weld