- Standard 5" Railroad Tank Car thread
- Buna-N gasket in the threaded end
- Unit has a long handle brass swivel nut and a swivel retaining ring
- Other gasket types are available, contact Dixon.
How it works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!